Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Love love love happy customers!!

Just a quick one today, but I was so pleased that one of the ladies in my WI craft group was sooooo pleased with the results from her smooch spritz she brought along her beautiful card to show me! She'd 'created it quickly' at lunch time...and a couple of quick sprays and if. Had gone from lovely to wow!! I'm so going to be adding lots of that to my Christmas album - which is what I was preping tonight! 

When unpacking all the Christmas boxes yesterday, I found last years album, and I was blown away by how much I'd forgoton in just one year! I am so glad I've documented the little things like what we wore, what we ate, what we received! If anyone wants a quick project for January....we have the perfect products for you!

...to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment