Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Saturday 25 January 2014

Pinkies Blog Hop Sale-a-Bration Banner Post-it note holder

 Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using new Stampin' Up!® products that you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping!

Welcome to Stamp in Somerset! I am so excited to be taking part in my first Sale-a-Bration, it's been quite difficult to decide which of the beautiful products to showcase - so I cheated and am showing two!


Yes, we have a stamp and coordinating punch available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration 2014! Banners are amazing accents to any project, they work for all occations! Here I have used them with the Yippee-Skippee Stamp set, which are my selected stamps of this month to decorate a post-it note holder.



Using the two-step stamping technique (a stamp-a-ma-jig is definitely a worthy investment if your getting the wood stamps for this one!) I stamped a banner border and star in Tangerine Tango on So Safron Cardstock, before punching the banners out. I also punched out three banners from some stunning designer series paper *Spring/Summer sneak peak* before mounting on stampin' dimensionals onto some bakers twine.

The box has been created using So Saffron cardstock. The "you can never have too much happy" stamp is one of my favorites from the Yippee-Skippee set, and has been stamped again in Tangerine Tango. I punched two holes in the front, creating a tie-closure with bakers twine so that it is safe in the bottom of my handbag. I've finished the project by adding some washi tape *another spring/summer sneak peak* around the box and a pencil that fit's nicely inside with the post-it notes.

If you want more details on creating this post-it note holder and to see some different examples please come back next week. Thanks very much for stopping by, it would make me very happy if you would leave me a comment :)

Enjoy the rest of your journey!

Love Katy x

http://www.dusktilldawn3.blogspot.co.uk


http://jolandameurs.blogspot.co.uk



5 comments:

  1. very cute post it holder
    Greetings from another pinkie from the Netherlands
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great project, would make a great hostess-gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Katy. Love the banner.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post-it holder, would fit perfectly in my laptopbag :o)

    ReplyDelete