Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Monday 6 January 2014

Yippee-Skippy ; January's selected stamps!

Selected stamps?? What does that mean? Well for each month of 2014 I will be highlighting a particular stamp set, starting off this month with the lovely Yippee-Skippy!

Yippee-skippy is a set of 6 stamps, which I have in clear, that have really lovely phrases on them...


Over the next few weeks, I'll be showing you a few projects that I've made with these. Some with the stamps, just as they are, but keep an eye out for projects using just part of the stamps....

Oh and I nearly forgot, not only do you get all this wonderful inspiration...if you order these stamps during January (wood 131341 £16.95, clear 131344 £13.95) you will get a free card making kit to get you going with these 

Stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment