Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day

I love Valentines day.....not for all the romance but it's the one day of the year you can focus on those you love the most! I love creating valentines gifts - every single recipient knows how much love, care, effort, time and cost have gone into even the simplest smallest things. This year though, things are a little different...I'm 8500 Miles away from my husband Paul and my two lovely boys, and then there's the eight hour time difference! 

Nothing can make up for the fact I'm not at home decorating hearts, making heart shaped jam sandwiches and smothering my boys in hugs and kisses...but I still wanted them to enjoy valentines day. It meant crafting a child safe project! So with a little help and pin-spiration - I came up with these. 




Squishy welsh rugby balls :) in "Have a ball this valentines" packaging.

So where is the Stampin' Up! In this? Well, I used our great design software to create this packaging! MDS or My Design Studio is a great package that gives you great opportunities to create on the computer and then print out your projects. You can then leave them as I have here, or continue to craft in the traditional way, using your printed project to create a hybrid project.

MDS is available from the link below either as a free 30 day trial or you can purchase it for only £13.95.

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1793&dbwsdemoid=5010266

Once you've got the software, you can continue to add digital elements, like stampin' up! stamps and designer series paper or you can use just the elements that came free with the original software like I have with this project! There are also two MDS packages available as free gifts during sale-a-bration and I can't wait to get home to play with the one I choose with my latest order. 

So, sorry to those who missed out on valentines gifts this year - I will make up for it next year!! But I do wish you all a happy and love filled valentines 2014. X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment