Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Love getting back to simplicity...

On the first Tuesday evening of the month I run Wellington wi craft club. It always sneaks up on me and I've never got a project ready to take that won't require me to take everything! So this month I went back to pure simplicity. 

I grabbed a pile of prefolded white cards, a couple of boxes of stamps, and three stampin' write markers and armed with my stamp bag* off I went.

*My stamp bag contains the tools I always need when I'm stampin, but usually will forget one so now I keep them all together! It's got my stampin scrub - with spray, my stamp-a-ma-jig -with the transfer sheet and finally my clear blocks.

So, in between chatting this is what I came up with...
The colours I chose were smokey slate, pool party and island indigo. The stamps were petite petals, perfect pennants, Betsy's blooms, yippee-skippee and the banner blast. I also found a roll of the washi tape in my handbag, so used that too! I love the combination of arrows with the 'sending good thoughts your way' sentiment! 

Here are some closer up shots...








This is also a great example of how cards doesn't always need to be expensive to be beautiful! 

If you'd like to know more about Wellington WI or our craft club, get in contact! 





No comments:

Post a Comment