Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Saturday 19 April 2014

Creating my first MDS Photo book

MDS or My Design Studio is Stampin' Up!'s digital software package, until now I've mainly used it for promotional material for stamp in somerset, but after attending Pinkies Training in Birmingham, I decided I really did need to make more use of it!

Earlier in the year, I took part in #100HappyDays. A challenge to take a photo of something that makes you happy each day, for 100 days. It's actually much harder than it sounds, particluarly when flying through timezones make you confused which day is which, and thats before a day with two year old twins flies by before I even notice! Anyway, with a little bit of artistic liscence, I completed the challenge. I now have 100 photos, with comments of my ordinary everyday life. This got me thinking, how amazing would it be to re-visit it in 10 years, or even for future generations...

100 photo's would be too many to scrap in a traditional way, I just don't have time. But a digital photo book, when all I have to do is drag and drop and add the journaling...now I think I could find the time for that!

I shared on Facebook last night, the cover of my album


but now I can start sharing the pages with you! They may change before the final print, and the order will undoubedly change to mix up the colours, but you get the idea!





Keep checking back for further updates over the coming days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment