Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Friday 25 April 2014

More MDS Magic - We're now over a third of the way through!

As I become more confident with MDS, I'm taking longer with each page. Today I've even added extra photo blocks to the layout! With 100 photo's to scrap, i'm trying to get more photos per page but this comes as a huge task, each photo also has journaling that goes with it! I've used the add embellishment button a lot today to add extra journaling space, but using the search function and searching 'delight in the day' I've been able to make sure that everything I've selected will always coordinate. I've also added some ribbon that I found on one of the other pages - copy and paste - voila!

I'd love to know what you think?



I can't believe i'm creating this all from the basic download - it's just £13.95!

You can get it here item 130646

No comments:

Post a Comment