Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Wednesday 23 April 2014

#weloveDS #Stampinup My MDS Pages dedicated, with thanks to demonstrator support, without whom, I could not have the life I live.

Today is Demonstrator Support Appreciation Day! So in honour of the wonderful demonstrator support, who are there at the end of a telephone and email when my Stampin' Up! ship hits a mountain or a mole hill, here are my latest two pages of my MDS album. 



Notice the lovely #numbers paper created to match the & paper on the opposite page! I'm really proud of that, and i'm really proud of you Demo Support!

Stampin' Up! Really does allow me to live my life, often hitting the work/life balance I crave, if you'd like to join Stampin' Up! and get to experience first hand the wonderfulness of Demo Support ... you can CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment