Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Sunday 11 May 2014

MDS #100happydays ... a long way to go.....a long way to go...

Family time is such a big part of being happy! Sometimes though, friends are just as important in creating that happiness. The photo's on these pages are all from days out, near and far. With regards to MDS and creating these pages, I used two page templates, deleted the suggested placement of the photos and added photos where I wanted them. I then changed a few things, added a journaling block and wow, it has a completely different feel.



Do these pages look familiar? They should do, I've used this page template before! There are 24 different page templates in the 'delight in the day' photobook, with 100 photos to include, I'm looking at my final book being at least 30 pages. This means I'll be repeating some of the templates, but that just helps the books coordinated look. 

Here are the pages, that I previously used this template for, you can check out the full blog post here.



They were the first few pages I did. I used the templates exactly as they appeared, and chose photos to match. As I progress through the book, i'm starting to choose photos first, and then adapt a template to fit. Is there an obvious difference? I would love to hear your opinions on how the two compare...

No comments:

Post a Comment