Shop Now

Shop Now
Click to go to the Online Stampin' Up! shop

Saturday 17 May 2014

Statement of the Heart in Subtles - Stampin' Up! UK Regional Training 2014 Swap

Today is my first big Stampin' Up! event. It's the UK Regional Training day, which means demonstrators from all over the UK are gathering in Telford to celebrate all things Stampin' Up!

When ever a group of demonstrators get together, our favourite thing to do is Swaps! Everyone is invited to create and take something along and swap it with everyone you meet. It's a great talking point and a fantastic oportunity to come away with lots of inspiration and ideas. We all have different styles and skills and it's great to see what different personalities do with the same supplies! I knew I wanted to make the most of this oportunity but I just didn't have enough supplies to create very many items. I decided that creating an image on My Design Studio would be the best way to go about creating lots and lots, without lots of cost! 

As Stampin' Up! demonstrators, we have a mission statement which is known as the Statement of the Heart.  Here is it, 

This sums up everything that Stampin' Up! means to me, I love what I do, I want to share what I love, not only craft supplies, but memories and emotions. Not everyone likes to create, but everyone has the ability to enjoy the creativity of others. If I live my life in this way, celebrating and sharing love, my life and the lives of those around me will be different.

To every demonstrator, the statement of the heart means something different, but it does mean something. By creating a postcard for everyone I meet today, I'm sharing what I love and hopefully giving them something they can love too.

Now that you know why I created this, why not come back later in the week to find out how I created this!



No comments:

Post a Comment